září 22, 2015

I got this old guitar the strings are rusty but it's all I need.


















Před týdnem a půl jsem strávila další víkend v Praze. Už mi to ani nepřijde nijak zvláštní. Prostě si nastoupím do vlaku, za 3 hoďky jsem tam, pohoda. Měli jsme se jako vždy parádně. Navíc bylo krásně. A cestou zpět jsem se učila matiku. A dostala za 1. Yes!

One week and half ago I've spent a weekend in Prague. I already got used to and it's not a big deal. I just get on the train and I am there in three hours, nothing hard. We had an amazing time together. On the top of that the weather was beautiful. And on the way back I was learning some Maths. I got 1 (the best mark). Well done!

2 komentáře:

  1. V tvojich fotkách vyzerá život ak jednoducho ako z vitríny. :) A vždy ma to optimisticky naladí. :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Vážně? :D Tak to jsem ráda, že tě to optimisticky naladí :))

      Vymazat